No 1 chinese eastleigh
I Searching Real Swingers
Online: 15 hours ago
A total of 26 people who were affected by the illness, many of whom ate at the Real China restaurant in Eastleigh, are taking legal action.
|Relation Type: ||Rich Out Of Town Older Single Couples Looking For Hot College Girl|
|Seeking: ||I Looking Couples|
|Relationship Status: ||Newlyweds|
China wok chinese takeaway - online menu - order online - official website - winchester rd chandlers ford china wok chinese takeaway order online - online menu - chinese takeaway offering peking, cantonese, chinese cuisine central precinct winchester rd chandlers ford eastleigh
Come and visit Kachina for the ultimate in choice and quality. We use only the freshest of produce, cooked to perfection, to deliver a taste that will have you returning time and time again.
Related Topics. It is thought the outbreak originated from a single egg source and people in Europe have also been affected. Our extensive menu offers something that will please every palate including dishes from the many regions of China and Hong Kong, allowing you to experience the diversity the Orient has to offer! A spokesman for Real China said a full inspection had been done and there was no obvious source of the outbreak.
The restaurant closed voluntarily for a week on 24 July. Fully air-conditioned All major credit cards accepted Sorry!
Why not come in and try our ever popular buffet A total of 28 people, represented by law firm Irwin Mitchell, fell ill with sickness and diarrhoea after eating at The Real China restaurant in Eastleigh, Hampshire, in July Eastleig Eldridge, 49, and her family were victims of the outbreak. Lawyer Amandeep Dhillon said many had suffered "lasting health problems" as a result of the illness. Related Topics. Vouchers can be bought over the phone with a credit card or on visiting the restaurant.
Salmonella Enteritidis is a bacterium that causes gastrointestinal illness and is often associated with poultry or eggs. Amandeep Dhillon, a lawyer at Irwin Mitchell, who is acting for those affected said they want to know what happened. Louisa Sams, from Eastleigh, ate at the Real China on 12 July and had to take two weeks off work due to the illness.
Kachina chinese restaurant, takeaway and dim sum bar in shirley, southampton, hampshire providing instant online takeaway and delivery ordering and table reservations facility - powered by starofindiaca.com
A total of 26 people who were affected by the illness, many of whom ate at the Real China restaurant in Eastleigh, are taking legal action. Mr Dhillon said: "Food poisoning can have a huge impact on the lives of victims, and severe foodborne infections such as salmonella can leave them needing specialist treatment and requiring chinesee off work.
As precautionary measures restaurant staff have been retrained in cleaning procedures and they will use only British eggs rather than a mix of Spanish and British eggs. The outbreak originated from a single egg producer in Germany.